Get Perfectly Conditioned Water for Your Family
If you’ve white scale buildup on your plumbing fixtures, Knight provides water softeners and other water treatment systems for your home.
Calgary’s water tends to be hard, and that can mean build up on your water heater, dishwasher, and even inside your plumbing system.
Over time, this build up can lead to problems or shortened lifespan for your plumbing or appliances.
Ask us which water softener systems are right for your home and your needs.
Benefits of Treating Your Hard Water with a Water Softener
There are many water softener benefits. The main reason to get a water softener? Protecting your plumbing and water heater from scale build up.
- Prolong the life of your plumbing and ensure you get full water flow.
- Help your water heater and other appliances last longer.
- Your water heater will work more efficiently, which can lower your gas bills. You should notice hotter water, and may even want to turn down the temperature on your heater.
Soft water is one of those things that will make life better for your family in a lot of little ways:
- You’ll use less soap and detergent.
- Your hair and skin will feel softer, even though you use less moisturizer and conditioner.
- Your clothes may appear whiter and brighter.
- Drinking water will just plain taste better.
Once you install it, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
What Causes Hard Water?
Hard water is harmless, it’s just got more calcium and magnesium in it. As water flows underground, it can pick up these and other minerals from the rocks. The water in Calgary’s rivers comes from the Rockies, where it collects lots of minerals.
Our Water Softener Brands
We carry a variety of water treatment solutions, and can recommend some good choices for your specific needs.
Because we carry many brands, we are confident we can find the right solution to any water problem.
Other Water Issues? No Problem
Different parts of the Calgary area can also have other water issues like:
- Rust stains in toilets, tubs and sinks (caused by too much iron)
- “Smelly” water (caused by too much sulphur)
Just let us know what your concerns are – we’ll find the right solution for you.
Request a Water Softener Price Quote
It’s easy – just fill out our form below. There’s no obligation to buy.