Knight Plumbing, Heating & AC is looking for an experienced 2nd or 3rd year Electrician apprentice to service residential and commercial customers throughout Calgary and surrounding areas and determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have residential electrical experience. Some commercial experience is considered an asset.
- EMT bending experience required.
- Indentured with 2nd or 3rd year apprentice status.
- CSTS Certification required.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract as our service techs are required to drive company service vehicles to all customer locations.
- Ability to provide us with a successful criminal background clearance.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
- A commitment to safe working practices at all times while adhering to our company and industry safety standards.
- Must be committed to excellent customer service and be willing and able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers at all times.
- Must be able and willing to hold a professional attitude and maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- A willingness to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
Stability: Knight is a thriving Calgary based company that’s been operating in Calgary and area for almost 50 years – and we’re growing!
Competitive Pay: We offer competitive compensation packages and we also provide cost sharing for ongoing training, tools and boots.
Safety is Important to Us: We have the best safety standards in the industry and are a COR Certified company.
You’ll Get the Respect You Deserve: Everyone at Knight is respected and treated as unique individuals, because an individual’s responsibilities impact them, their co-workers and the company.
Recognition for a Job Well Done: We believe in giving all our employees the recognition they deserve when they go that “extra mile”.
We’ll Help You Grow: We encourage ongoing training by helping to share the cost. Your goals and success measurements are determined by you and the company together. We also provide opportunity for high school students during the summer.
You’ll Have More Fun Working with Us: We pride ourselves on our positive, fun, and family-focused company culture. We share our success with our employees and host a variety of company events for staff and their families.
All interested candidates are to email their resume to Human Resources using the form below.
At Knight Plumbing & Heating, we don’t give you a “job”; we give you a career! Come be a part of our growing team and be a valued contributor to our ongoing success!