Knight Plumbing & Heating is looking for experienced and professional HVAC Installers to complete new construction HVAC rough-ins and finishing in Calgary and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience and knowledge of HVAC new build rough installations and service such as installing thermostats and humidifiers, wiring and installation of HRVs, sheet metal, duct and pipe work, troubleshooting equipment, etc.
The candidate will be skilled and experienced in rough installs, servicing, and troubleshooting of residential furnaces and air conditioners.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have two to five years of proven professional experience in residential new construction HVAC installation from rough-ins to finishing.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract as our service techs are required to drive company service vehicles to all customer locations.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug and alcohol screening test.
- A commitment to safe working practices at all times while adhering to our company and industry safety standards.
- Must be committed and willing and able to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Must be able and willing to hold a professional attitude and maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
Knight is privately owned and operated and has been proudly providing exceptional service throughout Calgary and surrounding areas for almost 50 years.
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental benefits for you and your dependents
- Safe and reliable company service vehicles
- A great team and safe work environments
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities
All interested candidates are to email their resume to Human Resources using the form below.
At Knight Plumbing & Heating, we don’t give you a “job”; we give you a career! Come be a part of our growing team and be a valued contributor to our ongoing success!