Knight Plumbing, Heating & AC is looking for an experienced Residential Plumbing and Boiler Service Technician to join our team!
Successful candidates must be experienced in diagnosing, installing and servicing residential plumbing systems as well as residential hydronic systems. Hydronic systems work would include installation and service of residential hydronic systems such as boilers, radiant floor heating, radiators, tankless water heaters, etc.
What Can You Expect?
Our technicians work Monday through Friday, with an average 40 to 45 hours per week.
You must be willing and available for scheduled “on-call” rotation for emergency & after hours service calls.
Qualifications and Skills
- MUST HAVE professional residential service experience and expertise.
- Must be able to provide proof of Journeyman status. 3rd or 4th year apprentice candidates may be considered.
- MUST HAVE proven experience in diagnosing & servicing residential boiler units.
- A valid driver’s license with a suitable driving abstract as our service techs are required to drive company service vehicles to all customer locations.
- Ability to provide us with a successful criminal background clearance as well as a clear drug test.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
- A commitment to safe working practices at all times while adhering to our company and industry safety standards
- Must be committed to excellent customer service and be willing and able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers at all times.
- Must be able and willing to hold a professional attitude and maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- A willingness to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
Why Work at Knight?
- Stability. Knight is a thriving Calgary based company that’s been operating in Calgary and area for almost 50 years – and we’re growing!
- Competitive pay. We offer competitive compensation packages and we also provide cost sharing for ongoing training, tools and boots.
- Safety is important to us. We have the best safety standards in the industry and are a COR Certified Company.
- You’ll get the respect you deserve. Everyone at Knight is respected and treated as unique individuals, because the individual’s responsibilities impact them, their co-workers and the company.
- We’re stylish! All of our service technicians receive company branded uniforms (and laundry service!)
- Recognition for a job well done. We believe in giving all our employees the recognition they deserve when they go that “extra mile”.
- We’ll help you grow. We encourage ongoing training by helping to share the cost. Your goals and success measurements are determined by you and the company together.
- You’ll have more fun working with us. We pride ourselves on our positive, fun, and family focused company culture. We share our success with our employees and host a variety of company events for staff and their families.
At Knight Plumbing & Heating, we don’t give you a “job”; we give you a career! Come be a part of our growing team and be a valued contributor to our ongoing success!