Knight Plumbing, Heating & AC is looking for experienced and professional residential Plumbing Service Technicians.
We are looking for technicians to service customers throughout Calgary and surrounding areas to determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience and knowledge of residential plumbing service, troubleshooting, repairs and finishing. The candidate will be proficient in servicing, diagnosing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 to 5 years of proven professional residential plumbing service experience.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract as our service techs are required to drive company service vehicles to all customer locations.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
- Ability to provide us with a successful criminal background clearance as well as a successful drug and alcohol screening test.
- A commitment to safe working practices at all times while adhering to our company and industry safety standards.
- Must be committed to excellent customer service and be willing and able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers at all times.
- Must be able and willing to hold a professional attitude and maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- A willingness to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
Our Technicians work Monday through Friday, with an average 40 to 45 hours per week.
You must be willing and available for prescheduled “on-call” rotation for emergency and after hours service calls.
Knight is privately owned and operated and has been proudly providing exceptional service throughout Calgary and surrounding areas for almost 50 years.
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental benefits for you and your dependents
- Company supplied uniforms (and laundry service!)
- Safe and reliable company service vehicles
- A signing retention bonus of up to $2,000.00
- Performance and sales bonus opportunities
- A fun and safe work environment
- Complete in-house training programs
- Education / tuition reimbursement opportunities
All interested candidates are to email their resume to Human Resources using the form below.
At Knight Plumbing & Heating, we don’t give you a “job”; we give you a career! Come be a part of our growing team and be a valued contributor to our ongoing success!