Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$50.00 per hour
Knight Plumbing is following all AHS COVID guidelines at this time.
Additional: $3000 SIGNING BONUS
Are you a superstar ? A hard worker ?
Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is looking for a Residential Heating Technician to service customers throughout Calgary and surrounding areas. Job duties would include: determine heating service needs, quote prices, perform installations and perform repairs.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Provide a successful criminal background clearance;
- Provide us with a suitable driving abstract.
- Journeyman preferred
Our Technicians work Monday through Friday, with an average of 35-40 hours per week.
You must be willing and available for scheduled “on-call” rotation for emergency & after hours service calls.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract as our service techs are required to drive company service vehicles to all customer locations.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
- Proven Experience in diagnosing, servicing and repairing/replacing furnaces, HRV’s, humidifiers, thermostat etc.
- A commitment to safe working practices at all times while adhering to our company and industry safety standards.
- Must be committed to excellent customer service and be willing and able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers at all times.
- Must be able and willing to hold a professional attitude and maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
At Knight Plumbing, Heating & AC, we won’t give you a “job”; we’ll give you a CAREER! Come be a part of our growing team and be a valued contributor to our ongoing success!
Why Choose Knight?
Knight is a thriving Calgary based company that’s been operating in Calgary and area for almost 50 years – and we’re growing!
We offer competitive compensation packages and we also provide cost sharing for ongoing training, tools and boots. We also offer a potential retention bonus of up to $2,000.00! *
Safety is Important to Us
We have the best safety standards in the industry and we are COR Certified
You’ll Get the Respect You Deserve
Everyone at Knight is respected and treated as unique individuals, because the individual’s responsibilities impact them, their co-workers and the company.
WAll of our Service Technicians receive company branded uniforms (and laundry service!)
Recognition for a Job Well Done
We believe in giving all our employees the recognition they deserve when they go that “extra mile”.
We’ll Help You Grow!
We encourage ongoing training by helping to share the cost. Your goals and success measurements are determined by you and the company together. We also provide opportunity for High School students during the summer.
You’ll Have More Fun Working with Us
We pride ourselves on our positive, fun, and family focused company culture. We share our success with our employees and host a variety of company events for staff and their families.