When you open your door for a Knight, you know you’re working with a highly trained professional technician who is fully licensed. Our technicians are all full Journeyman or advanced apprentices who know what they’re doing.
A Great Service Call Experience
Here’s what you can expect when a Knight technician arrives at your door:
- We’re on time. Not only do we arrive within the time window we commit to, you’ll receive a courtesy call when we’re on our way to your home.
- We’re ready to work. We drive a “Warehouse on Wheels” fully stocked with the parts used by most makes and models.
- We look professional. We’ll arrive in a neatly pressed, clean uniform.
- Cleanliness counts. We’ll protect your home: we use shoe covers and mats, and we’ll clean up the work area after we go.
- We’re friendly and down to Earth. We know not everyone knows the technical details, so we explain any situations to you in terms anyone can understand.
- We’ll provide the full price up front. Before any work begins, we’ll give you the full price. We’ll provide any options that make sense for your needs.
- No pressures, no hassles: You won’t get any sales pressure to do things you don’t need – our friendly technicians don’t earn a commission.
We don’t stop supporting you after our van has left your driveway. You can relax knowing that all labour is covered by a two-year warranty.
Friendly, Experienced Furnace and Plumbing Technicians
Before we hire, we make sure our technicians have been:
- Professionally trained
- Background checked
- Drug tested
Every member of our technical team has been through the CSTS (Construction Safety Training System) program. We also make sure our technicians are “people people”: friendly, respectful and can explain any problems and options without jargon. Our ongoing training sessions makes sure that all of the techs are up to speed on the latest technical advances and customer policies.