Furnace Repair, Replacement and Installation Services Offered
When it comes to keeping your family warm through Calgary’s famously harsh winters, you want the very best help you can get. Don’t leave your furnace health up to chance— you can do more than just hope for the best.
You can get the very best service, most qualified furnace technicians, and have it backed by our 100% guarantee. Annual furnace tune-ups, Emergency furnace repairs, maintenance, and furnace installation– we do it all!
When you call, an actual person will answer the phone, no matter what time it is. Knight understands that emergency furnace repair problems in Calgary cannot wait. Our technician will be on the phone with you within an hour, and at your door within 2 hours* (often less).
What to Expect From Our Repair Services
There are a lot of reasons why you’ll be glad Knight came to your rescue!
- You’ll Get Help For Your Furnace Fast – 24/7
- We Can Fix Any Kind of Furnace
- No Surprises With Our Up Front Pricing- You’ll know the full price upfront – including parts and labour – before any work begins. There are absolutely no hidden fees.
- Friendly, Trustworthy Technicians- Our technicians aren’t just expert HVAC repairmen, they’re clean, friendly, and professional.
- No Sales Pressure- You’ll get all the viable options and costs – then we leave the decision to you.
- We Keep Your Home Clean- Our technicians wear booties and use protective clothing to keep your home clean. They’ll also make sure the work area is tidied up once they’re done.
- Our Award-Winning Service- We’re proud to have won multiple awards including the HomeStars Best award for Calgary in 2016 and 2017. You can read about all of our awards here.
- Seniors Get a 5% Discount It’s our way of saying thanks to the people who made Calgary the great city it is today!
* Please note that weather conditions apply.
Furnace Repair and Servicing
Whether your furnace is shutting off, you’re in need of fast furnace repair or a furnace tune-up to keep it in top shape, Knight is here for you.
We have over 50 years of experience with furnace repair in Calgary and can keep your furnace running smoothly— or repair your furnace that has stopped working. Knight knows that you want a fast, smooth furnace fix, and we back our excellent work with our 100% guarantee. We’re proud to have won multiple awards including the HomeStars Best award for Calgary multiple years running. You can read about all of our awards here.
Calgary Furnace Installation and Replacement
It’s not always best to wait until your old furnace dies to get a new one. If your furnace is more than 10 years old and repair bills are starting to add up, you should consider replacing it.
Why? As time passes and technology improves, residential furnaces become more reliable and more efficient.
We have a furnace replacement for every home and every budget. Our process is friendly and there’s never any sales pressure!
Trane has consistently won Liberty Research’s Most Trusted HVAC Brand award. In fact, Trane has come at the top of the list for many years.
Why a New Furnace?
Using a new, high-efficiency furnace can give you a variety of benefits, including:
- Up to 50% reduction in natural gas consumption.
- Up to 70% reduction in electricity consumption by the furnace fan.
- More peace of mind – a new furnace is less likely to break down suddenly.
- Less fluctuation of temperature in the home.
- Fewer cold and warm air pockets in the home.
- Better humidity control and indoor air quality.
- Quieter operation.
- Safer operation.
- More space in your basement or utility area.
When combined with a programmable thermostat, you can take advantage of maximum energy efficiency savings, especially when you have regular maintenance done.Book a Call
How to Get the Right Furnace for Your Home.
To help you get the right furnace for your home, we send an expert technician to visit you. They learn your home’s measurements to ensure you get the right size furnace for your home and insulation level to avoid problems like your furnace constantly shutting off.
Your personal preferences also factor into the decision. For example, if you’re on a tight budget then a lower-priced furnace may be a priority. If you want lower gas bills, perhaps a more energy-efficient furnace is for you. Some people may want the quietest possible operation or are bothered by warmer and cooler spots around the house.
You’ll learn about all the options that make sense and get one or more models recommended to you.
Our quotes are all-inclusive. You’ll know the total price for the unit itself, related materials, installation, labour, permits, and any related work like venting. We even include the removal and disposal of your old equipment.
There are absolutely no hard sell tactics or pressure. You also get plenty of time to review the quote, and we’re available if any questions come up.
For over 50 years Knight has been working hard to create the kind of furnace service in Calgary we would want our friends and families to use.
Why Choose Knight?
Over 40 years of service
Knight has been providing quality plumbing services in Calgary AB and the surrounding areas since 1970. Knight has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1991.
Financing options available
We offer financing with low monthly rates. You can finance almost any kind of service we offer.
24/7 emergency service
We have a true 24-7-365 emergency service with a real person answering the phones: no callbacks, no answering machines, no voicemail.
Award-winning customer service
Let us show you the quality of service that earned us several awards – including the HomeStars Best of Award in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
Full price quote in advance
We never have hidden fees, so you always know what your service will cost before we even start.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
We stand behind our work, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we’ll happily work with you until we do. The job isn’t done until you’re satisfied.