Whether you’re having a custom home built for yourself, or managing a large construction project, Knight has the expertise you need to get it done right. We are happy to work on homes of any size, from single family homes to multi-family units.
Since 1970, Knight (originally named Assured) has been providing exceptional workmanship and service when installing plumbing, heating and cooling in new homes as well as existing home renovations. In 2001, we started a full-time division dedicated to new home construction.
New Home Construction Plumbing and HVAC Services
Knight provides all services related to:
- Furnaces and heating
- Air conditioning
- Air quality systems
- Thermostats and control systems
- Ductwork – including custom configurations
- Gas lines (gas fitting)
- Hot water tanks
- Hydronics (infloor and injoist)
- Exterior radiant heating installations
to melt snow and ice on driveways and sidewalks.
- Sewer lines
- Plumbing infrastructure
- Plumbing fixture installation
- Plumbing ground works
- Plumbing rough in
- Plumbing final fixture installs
- Sauna, steam room, and hot tub installations
- Water treatment system installations
(including reverse osmosis water treatment)
From groundwork to rough-in to showroom-quality fixture installation, Knight has it covered from start to finish.
Knight is the preferred contractor for companies like Jayman (Calgary), Loreck Homes (Calgary), and West Creek Homes (Calgary).
We have installed heating and plumbing systems for new homes in communities like:
- Nolan Hill
…and many more! We are also happy to help individual private home owners with their home building projects, including custom home construction.
5 Reasons to Choose Knight
- Our incredible experience. No one in Calgary has been doing residential construction longer.
- Our dedicated installation technicians. We hire only experienced technicians who work on new homes full time.
- Our dedicated service department. We have a customer service team who knows new home construction inside and out, and is ready to help you if any issues come up.
- We’re reliable. You can count on our workmanship and our commitment to meeting our timelines. Our dedicated project managers and computerized project management system ensure that timelines, deliverables, and resources are all coming together.
- Your work is guaranteed. Our Quality Control process ensures there are no loose ends. On top of the manufacturer’s parts warranty, we offer a one-year guarantee on workmanship.
- We’re accessible. Our construction department is available 24/7 in case of issues or emergencies.
We can install any brands that your project requires. We also carry brands like:
- American Standard
Contact us to discuss your construction project today. You can contact us at 403-287-8980 or use the form on our Contact page.