Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00 per hour
Full Job Description
Are you a skilled and experienced plumber looking for an exciting new opportunity away from tools? Come join our team in Calgary, one of Canada’s most vibrant and dynamic cities!
As a Plumber Field Service with our company, you will have the opportunity to work on a more administrative position, using your plumbing knowledge and expertise. With Calgary’s booming economy and growing population, there is no shortage of work for skilled tradespeople like you.
Calgary is an excellent destination because of it’s booming economy, its growing population, and its beautiful Sceneries as we are surrounded by the Rocky Mountains.
You will also find Calgary offers the best quality life in the country and the world!
If you are a qualified Journeyman Plumber with a commitment to quality work and customer satisfaction, we would love to hear from you. In addition to competitive wages and benefits, we offer opportunities for growth and advancement within our company.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team in Calgary, one of Canada’s most dynamic and exciting cities! Apply today to take the first step towards your new career.
Who We Are
Knight (originally named Assured) has been providing exceptional service in Calgary and the surrounding areas since 1970. Knight/Assured has been a member of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta for over 30 years.
We are seeking a Plumber Field Service Administrator to join our plumbing team in the residential construction industry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for booking calls with customers for service warranty work, ordering necessary products, and replying to service requests with details of work completed and charges. Additionally, the Plumbing Field Service Administrator will assist the Plumbing Supervisor with daily phone calls and inputting field calls as required from emails, and will make sure all product is available when New Constructions call is scheduled.
- Book calls with customers for service warranty work, order necessary products, and reply to service requests with details of work completed and charges.
- Assist the Plumbing Supervisor with daily phone calls and inputting field calls as required from emails.
- Make sure all product is available when NC call is scheduled, track and update daily deliveries, confirm everything ordered as requested for the phase, and send weekly emails to wholesalers Friday afternoons.
- Input daily notes sent for field techs and support plumbing team as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Journeyman or 3 year apprenticeship completion
- 3 years experience in the plumbing trade
- Advanced computer skills
- Familiar with and experienced in reading and interpreting housing blueprints
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2C 3E5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Plumbing: 3 years (preferred)
- Construction Industry: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Why Choose Knight?
Knight is a thriving Calgary based company that’s been operating in Calgary and area for almost 50 years – and we’re growing!
We offer competitive compensation packages and we also provide cost sharing for ongoing training, tools and boots. We also offer a potential retention bonus of up to $2,000.00! *
Safety is Important to Us
We have the best safety standards in the industry and we are COR Certified
You’ll Get the Respect You Deserve
Everyone at Knight is respected and treated as unique individuals, because the individual’s responsibilities impact them, their co-workers and the company.
WAll of our Service Technicians receive company branded uniforms (and laundry service!)
Recognition for a Job Well Done
We believe in giving all our employees the recognition they deserve when they go that “extra mile”.
We’ll Help You Grow!
We encourage ongoing training by helping to share the cost. Your goals and success measurements are determined by you and the company together. We also provide opportunity for High School students during the summer.
You’ll Have More Fun Working with Us
We pride ourselves on our positive, fun, and family focused company culture. We share our success with our employees and host a variety of company events for staff and their families.