Our Tankless Water Heater Brands
We believe in giving you the best when it comes to tankless water heaters. That’s why we sell Navien tankless water heaters for reliable, endless hot water.
If you have another brand of tankless water heater you’d prefer, or would like other recommendations, we are able to provide you with other brands.
We Repair Any Make & Model of Tankless Water Heater
We can repair any make and model of tankless water heater, including:
- John Wood
- AO Smith
Why You’ll Be Glad You Bought From Knight
Knight can recommend the right tankless water heater to homeowners anywhere in the Calgary area. Here’s more of what makes Knight a customer favourite, year after year:
- Award-winning service and great reviews. We’ve won the HomeStars Best Award multiple times, as well as the BBB Business Ethics Award. Most importantly, we’ve earned great customer reviews on independant sites like HomeStars and Google.
- Friendly, professional technicians. We only hire experts who pass a background check and impress us with their positive attitude. Our team is neat and clean and loves answering questions.
- 45+ years of serving Calgary. We’ve been owned and operated by the same local family since 1970, even though we’ve changed our name from Assured to Knight.
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee. You’ll never get stuck with a lemon with Knight. If we installed it, we’ll do fixes or even replacements for free!
- Well organized installation process that doesn’t leave a mess behind. Your home will be protected from dirt and we tidy up our work area when we’re done.
- Financing with low monthly rates available. This helps you get the system you want without hurting your regular cash flow. Learn more >
- Seniors get a 5% discount! If you’re an elder on a fixed income, we think you deserve a price break.
Benefits of New Tankless Heaters
Is a tankless water heater right for you? Switching to a tankless water heater can give you a variety of benefits, including:
- Endless hot water. Thanks to a rapid heat exchanger, never get stuck taking a cold shower again. No matter how many family members you have.
- Energy efficiency. You can reduce natural gas usage by up to 70%. The Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation did a study in 2011 on energy savings from converting to a tankless model. Even though the homes ended up using more water, they still saved an average of 46% on heating costs. Note that’s an average – some saved much more, even though they used more hot water.
- Better reliability. A new water heater is less likely to break down than your old one.
- Use less space in your basement. Tankless water heaters mount on a wall, allowing you to make use of the 9 – 12 square feet a water heater uses.
- Advanced safety features. When a traditional tank corrodes, often the bottom just falls right off. Natural gas tankless water heaters have emergency shut downs that stop the hot water flow if something’s not right.
With regular maintenance, your tankless water heater can last for 20 years or more.Book a Call