Save Up to 70% on Your Water Heating Bills With a New Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters not only heat up your water, they heat up your savings too. Because they only start heating water when you need it, a tankless water heater is more energy efficient and will save you money.
We chose Knight to install our tankless water heater and water softener and are so pleased with our decision. Great customer service on the phone. The day of the install went very smoothly. Geoff and Kevin were professional and respectful of our home and left no mess. Geoff explained everything and answered all of our questions.
– Jeff and Helen in Calgary in Calgary
If you’re ready for a tankless water heater or think a tankless model may be right for you, ask us for a free quote.
Get started by asking for your free quote today!
Call 403-287-8980 to Get Your Free Quote
Our Tankless Water Heater Brands
We believe in giving you the best when it comes to tankless water heaters. That’s why we sell Navien tankless water heaters for reliable, endless hot water.
If you have another brand of tankless water heater you’d prefer, or would like other recommendations, we are able to provide you with other brands.
We Repair Any Make & Model of Tankless Water Heater
We can repair any make and model of tankless water heater, including:
Why You’ll Be Glad You Bought From Knight
Knight can recommend the right tankless water heater to homeowners anywhere in the Calgary area. Here’s more of what makes Knight a customer favourite, year after year:
- Award-winning service and great reviews. We’ve won the HomeStars Best Award multiple times, as well as the BBB Business Ethics Award. Most importantly, we’ve earned great customer reviews on independant sites like HomeStars and Google.
- Friendly, professional technicians. We only hire experts who pass a background check and impress us with their positive attitude. Our team is neat and clean and loves answering questions.
- 45+ years of serving Calgary. We’ve been owned and operated by the same local family since 1970, even though we’ve changed our name from Assured to Knight.
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee. You’ll never get stuck with a lemon with Knight. If we installed it, we’ll do fixes or even replacements for free!
- Well organized installation process that doesn’t leave a mess behind. Your home will be protected from dirt and we tidy up our work area when we’re done.
- Financing with low monthly rates available. This helps you get the system you want without hurting your regular cash flow. Learn more >
- Seniors get a 5% discount! If you’re an elder on a fixed income, we think you deserve a price break.
Request Your Free Quote
Our Pressure-Free Sales Process and Fixed-Price Quotes
Here’s how we make sure you have a great experience with us and with your new water heater.
We’ll take the time to learn things like the size of your family and your water usage habits so that we can offer you options that make sense. If you want in-floor heating under tiled floors, let us know – there are several systems that can handle radiant heating and your domestic hot water supply.
You’ll be provided with the full installation cost up front, including “all the extras” like permits, labour, and removal of your old equipment. Our quotes use only fixed prices – there’s no additional hourly rates or hidden costs.
Most importantly, our technicians don’t earn a sales commission and have no incentive to sell you more than you need.
Our quotes are good for 30 days. That gives you plenty of time to ensure you’re making the right decision.
Benefits of a New Water Heater
Switching to a tankless water heater can give you a variety of benefits, including:
- Endless hot water. Never get stuck taking a cold shower again, no matter how many family members you have.
- Save on your energy bills. You can reduce gas usage by up to 70%. The Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation did a study in 2011 on energy savings from converting to a tankless model. Even though the homes ended up using more water, they still saved an average of 46% on heating costs. Note that’s an average – some saved much more, even though they used more water.
- Better reliability. A new water heater is less likely to break down than your old one.
- Free up space in your basement. Tankless water heaters mount on a wall, allowing you to make use of the 9 – 12 square feet a water heater uses.
- Advanced safety features. When hot water tanks corrode, often the bottom just falls right off. Tankless water heaters have emergency shut downs that stop the water flowing if something’s not right.
With regular maintenance, your tankless water heater can last for 20 years or more.
To get started, just ask for a free quote using the form below.