Air Quality Services
Your home’s air quality depends on your efforts to filter and scrub from allergens, pet dander, dust mites and other issues that can trigger respiratory issues.
Professional air cleaning systems are more effective and efficient than the simple filter cartridges that you buy at the hardware store to protect your furnace. Our systems are designed to work to clean the air for your entire home, and we can recommend the right filtration system for your needs.Book an Appointment
Air Quality Myths
If you don’t smoke or live near a major industrial area or highway, you may be thinking that you’re indoor air quality is probably fine, even if it gets a little stale in winter. We hope that’s the case, but for many homes, it’s not.
One important indication of an indoor air quality problem is your health. Do you experience problems like these every winter?
- Dry, itchy skin, eyes or nose.
- Aggravated allergy symptoms.
- Increased/ongoing sore throat problems, even when you don’t have other cold symptoms.
- Increased asthma problems.
Do you always have cold symptoms, and your doctor says you’re fine otherwise?
Poor indoor air quality could be the cause. In winter, your windows are closed and the air inside your home is mostly recirculated by your heating equipment. In an enclosed space, problems with your air can get worse.Do You Need an Air Cleaner or Humidifier?
Indoor Air Pollution
- Pollution from outside.
- Gasses are released by materials inside your home, like pressed wood products, wood finishes and furniture.
- Gasses are released by fireplaces, gas stoves and other combustion sources.
- Biological pollutants like dust mites, pollen spores, mould and mildew, bacteria and viruses.
- Cleaners, air fresheners, and other household products.
Explore Our Air Cleaning Options
Even if your home looks clean, these problems can still exist. In fact, according to Health Canada, dust mites are the only known cause of asthma in otherwise healthy people.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Furnace filters and other air quality systems can help you get improved health and more enjoyment out of your home. Knight’s air quality experts can help you find the right solutions to improve the air you and your family are breathing.
If your indoor air could be improved, Knight carries a full line of:
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
- Furnace air filters, including HEPA systems and systems that can handle pollutants like VOCs.
- Air purifiers, including UV systems that kill bacteria and mould spores.
- We also provide duct cleaning services.
We use trusted brands like GeneralAire, Goodman, Honeywell, Aprilaire, and EmersonBook an Appointment
Get the Royal Treatment with our Fast, Affordable Plumbing and HVAC Services
We are Your Knight in Shining ArmourBook Now 403-287-8980
Air Quality Service Area
We provide air quality services to Calgary, Alberta and its surrounding areas:
- Bragg Creek
- Deer Ridge
- Willow Park