Phew! The 2017 Calgary Home Show wrapped up this past weekend, and it was a lot of fun.
It was wonderful to speak to so many wonderful people. Educating and assisting our neighbours was truly a pleasure. We had such a good time that we’ve already made our booking for 2018 and look forward to another great show.
Part of the fun of the Home Show is being able to give away great prizes to people like you. Here is the list of our winners and what they’ve won.
- Steve Mann won the Ecobee Smart Home thermostat
- Brendan Doderai won the Moen kitchen faucet
- Pat McNish won the Kohler slide bar with hand shower
- Trevor Lawrence won the Goodman high efficiency furnace
- Sharon Blackar won the Delta Motion kitchen faucet
- Trevor Hartel won the Goodman home AC package
- Begant Gill won the John Wood 40 gallon hot water tank
- Deb Barron won the Kohler night light toilet seat
- Carrie Nermo won the Kohler Moxie Bluetooth shower head in our Facebook contest
Please note that some of the names were a little hard to read from the handwriting on the ballots, so if we spelled your name incorrectly, we do apologize. But we do have phone numbers and email addresses, so we’ll be contacting all of our winners and letting them know what they won.*
If you didn’t win this year, we invite you to put your name in our ballot box next year for your chance at some great prizes for your home.
Thanks to Our Prize Sponsors
We’d like to thank our wonderful sponsors for providing the prizes:
- John Wood
* Special Notes for Our Winners
While we shared this information with contestants at the home show, here’s a couple of friendly reminders about how the contest works:
- All prizes must be picked up and claimed at our office within 30 days. This allows us to give the prize to another contestant if the original winner doesn’t claim their prize.
- Unfortunately, we can’t include installation and any additional materials with our prizes. We are, however, happy to provide any professional installation services you need for a really competitive price!
See you next year!