Why Choose Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning?
Give Knight a chance, and we think you’ll agree that we not only provide expert services but friendly service as well.
Most of our business is through word of mouth— our customers trust us with their friends and family.
Family Business With Over 50 Years of Trust
Knight (originally named Assured) has been providing exceptional service in Calgary and the surrounding areas since 1970. Knight/Assured has been a member of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta for over 30 years. Knight has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1991.
Knight began when Tony Hinger started out as a commercial plumbing provider. The business soon expanded to residential plumbing, heating and air conditioning, with Tony’s daughter Belinda and son-in-law Bernie taking active roles. Today they are joined by Tony’s grandchildren Ryan and Meagan, making Knight 3 generations strong.
Award Winning Service
We work hard to provide the kind of service that makes our customers return again and again, and we’re pleased to say that we’ve been recognized by several independent organizations for our efforts. We are a HomeStars Best of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 winner. We have also won the Consumers Choice and Top Choice awards for 2019, 2020 and 2021. In 2012, Knight won the Better Business Bureau’s Business Ethics Award for Southern Alberta and The East Kootenays of British Columbia. Read about our complete list of awards.
Emergency Service 24/7/365
When you call, you will speak to a live person every time: no callbacks, no answering machines, no voicemail.
We have true 24/7/365 emergency service
with a real person answering the phone.
Our Well-Trained, Professional Technicians Are On Time
You’ll be truly impressed with our expertise and service:
- Our technicians are professionally-trained, licensed, and experienced.
- We do background checks on technicians before hiring.
- Technicians participate in regular training meetings to upgrade their skills and stay current on new products, trends, and city code regulations.
- Technicians are in uniforms and look after the customers’ home by using mats and wearing booties. An extra tech will be sent to the home if that’s what’s needed to safeguard floors.
- We have GPS on all our vans for security and to ensure customer appointments are on time.
- Courtesy calls before dispatching a technician to give homeowners peace of mind that the person at their door is from our company.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
Up to 2 years after the installation date we ensure 100% satisfaction with your system performance or your money back. No Loopholes™, no problem.
If your unit breaks down within 2 years of installation, we’ll repair it within 24 hours or give you $1,000 for your troubles. No hassles, guaranteed.
If your unit is too hot or too cold, we’ll make it right, including a complete replacement if necessary. Just right, guaranteed.
We Respect You™
If we are disrespectful or if we fail to keep your home clean and damage-free, we’ll give you our full, 5-year Just Right™ Check Up Protection Plan for free. We respect you, guaranteed. No hassles, guaranteed.