Knight Preferred Membership: Keeps You Covered While You Save
Protect yourself from plumbing, heating and air conditioning maintenance costs for less than 50 cents a day!
1. Over $200 in Free Maintenance Every Year – AND Peace of Mind
Why gamble with emergency breakdown situations? Yearly maintenance will help extend the life of your home’s systems and let you rest easy knowing everything is taken care of. With your Knight Preferred Membership, every year a one of our expert service technicians will give all of your plumbing, heating and/or air conditioning systems a full inspection. The technician will also provide free adjustments, answer any questions you may have, and, if needed, schedule additional service. You won’t get any sales pressure to do things you don’t need – our friendly technicians don’t earn a commission.
The inspection checklist includes dozens of items (depending on the exact systems in your home and your chosen plan). This is more than $200 in value! Here’s a sample of the tests from the plumbing maintenance list:
- Toilets: will be tested for correct function and leaks.
- Faucets: will be tested and adjusted if needed.
- Water lines: any that are exposed will be checked for damage, including pipes below the kitchen and bathroom sinks.
- Drains: test for slow water passage, clogs and leaks.
- Washing machine: inspect and test valves and hoses.
- Water heater: to prevent flooding, your water heater will be inspected for any signs of rust checked for safety, leaks and signs of corrosion.
- You can learn more about heating maintenance checks and air conditioning maintenance checks.
2. You Get a 10% Discount on Repairs
If you ever need our help with repairs, you’ll get a members-only 10% discount. Our full guarantee applies to any repairs and replacements you need.
3. Members Go to the Start of the Line
Any time day or night, if you need an emergency repair or would like to book a servicing appointment, you’ll be at the front of the line.
4. Take Advantage of Members-Only Specials
With your Knight Preferred Membership you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of any unadvertised specials we offer.
How It Works
You choose the Knight Preferred Membership program that best meets your needs.
- Plumbing protection
- Heating system protection
- Air conditioning system protection
- A combination of any of the three programs
With each program you receive one inspection/maintenance visit, priority customer status and up to 10% of all services.
The Purpose of This Program
Your benefits include:
- Saving money on fuel and water because your systems are working at top efficiency. You can save up to 30% on utility bills!
- Prolong the life of your equipment.
- Alerts about problems before they become emergencies.
- Peace of mind about safe performance of your plumbing, heating and air conditioning.
- A special 10% discount rate on any repairs you need.
- First-priority status on any service or emergency repair calls.
- Information on any optimizations that can be made so you get more enjoyment from your home.
If any problems are noticed during the maintenance inspection, our technician will advise you of the issue and make a recommendation. The cost information will be provided to you in full in advance, before any work starts. Once you approve the work, we can do the repairs right away or schedule them later at a convenient time.
Our Promise To You
You won’t be disappointed with your Knight Preferred Membership. Your home’s systems will be as safe as possible from nasty surprise breakdowns. If a breakdown or leak ever happens, you’ll get our member’s 10% discount rate and your needs will come before any other customer’s. You can even transfer your membership to your new home if you move within our Calgary service area. If you move further away, your membership can be transferred to the new owner.
You can feel safe trusting Knight with your home’s plumbing, air conditioning or furnace!