Why Working at Knight is the Right Move
Here’s why you should work at Knight:
- Stability and lots of work. Knight is a thriving company that’s been around since 1970, and plans to be here for many years to come.
- Good pay and bonuses. We also provide cost sharing or reimbursement for Tuition for ongoing training, tools and boots.
- Your safety is important to us. We have the best safety standards in the industry and are a COR certified company.
- You’ll get the respect you deserve. Everyone at Knight is respected and treated as unique individuals, because the individual’s responsibilities impact them, their co-workers and the company. These aren’t just words: we regularly ask for feedback (the good, the bad and the ugly).
- Recognition for a job well done. We believe in giving you recognition in front of your peers when you go that extra mile. We also give gift cards/flowers/fruit baskets/cake/support when you celebrate personal milestones, do something good in the community, or help to contribute to the positive culture of the company.
- We’ll help you grow. We encourage ongoing training by helping to share the cost. Your goals and success measurements are determined by you and the company together. You’ll also have the opportunity to mentor High School students during the summer.
- You’ll have more fun working with us. Knight hosts great company parties and family events. Check out the fun we had with the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge at one of our summer barbecues.
- We’re stylish. Service techs get uniforms with laundry service. We also provide company logo clothing so you can look good in your free time as well.
- Other perks include use of company van and cell phone.
We look forward to hearing from you!