Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40.00 per hour
Looking for a plumbing job? We are currently seeking experienced residential plumbers to join our New Constructions team in Calgary, one of Canada’s most vibrant and dynamic cities! This is a permanent, full-time, permanent position with opportunities for growth and advancement within our company.
Calgary is one of Canada’s fastest-growing cities, with a booming economy and a growing population. As a hub for the energy, manufacturing, and technology industries, there is no shortage of work for skilled tradespeople like you. With its stunning natural scenery, vibrant arts and culture scene, and high quality of life, Calgary is an excellent place to live and work.
Who We Are
Knight (originally named Assured) has been providing exceptional service in Calgary and the surrounding areas since 1970. Knight/Assured has been a member of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta for over 30 years. Knight has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1991.
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
You will install and service plumbing systems. Your job will be focus on plumbing finals, groundworks and rough-ins.
- Install high-quality plumbing systems for new construction homes, focusing on rough-ins, groundworks, and finals.
- Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications for plumbing systems to ensure installations meet industry standards and local codes.
- Install plumbing systems for a range of home designs, from cookie-cutter to custom builds.
- Provide exceptional service and ensure their satisfaction with our work.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Professional residential new constructions installation expertise.
- Proven experience in plumbing rough-ins, groundworks, and finals.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- A valid driver’s license with a suitable driving abstract as our service techs are required to drive company service vehicles.
- Must be able to provide own tools. Tool assistance program available as well.
What We Offer
- Signing bonus of up to $2.000 depending on experience.
- Sponsorship and tuition reimbursement depending on school final scores.
- Company van that is taken home every day and gas card.
- Additional Health and Dental Benefits – we pay 50% for you and your family’s insurance premiums for health, dental, life insurance, and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Knight’s.
If you are a skilled and experienced 2nd year to Journeyman plumber looking for an exciting new opportunity in Calgary, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the first step towards joining our dynamic New Constructions team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- residential plumbing, including rough-ins and growndworks: 3 years (required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (required)
- Journeyman Ticket or working towards it? (preferred)
Work Location: In person
If you are a plumbing technician and looking for a great team to join, connect with us!
Why Choose Knight?
Knight is a thriving Calgary based company that’s been operating in Calgary and area for almost 50 years – and we’re growing!
We offer competitive compensation packages and we also provide cost sharing for ongoing training, tools and boots. We also offer a potential retention bonus of up to $2,000.00! *
Safety is Important to Us
We have the best safety standards in the industry and we are COR Certified
You’ll Get the Respect You Deserve
Everyone at Knight is respected and treated as unique individuals, because the individual’s responsibilities impact them, their co-workers and the company.
WAll of our Service Technicians receive company branded uniforms (and laundry service!)
Recognition for a Job Well Done
We believe in giving all our employees the recognition they deserve when they go that “extra mile”.
We’ll Help You Grow!
We encourage ongoing training by helping to share the cost. Your goals and success measurements are determined by you and the company together. We also provide opportunity for High School students during the summer.
You’ll Have More Fun Working with Us
We pride ourselves on our positive, fun, and family focused company culture. We share our success with our employees and host a variety of company events for staff and their families.