Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40.00 per hour
We are currently seeking experienced Metal Sheet/HVAC installer to join our service team in Calgary, one of Canada’s most vibrant and dynamic cities! This is a permanent, full-time permanent position with opportunities for growth and advancement within our company.
Calgary is one of Canada’s fastest-growing cities, with a booming economy and a growing population. As a hub for the energy, manufacturing, and technology industries, there is no shortage of work for skilled tradespeople like you. With its stunning natural scenery, vibrant arts and culture scene, and high quality of life, Calgary is an excellent place to live and work.
Who We Are
Knight (originally named Assured) has been providing exceptional service in Calgary and the surrounding areas since 1970. Knight/Assured has been a member of the Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta for over 30 years. Knight has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1991.
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
You will be responsible for completing residential HVAC installs as well as installing thermostats and humidifiers, wiring and installation of HRVs, sheet metal, duct and pipe work, troubleshooting equipment, etc.
- Maintain communication with your team and manager.
- Take care to maintain a clean, safe and efficient working environment.
- On-site installation and testing of heating and AC systems.
- Clean up and remove service items and waste from premises.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Residential remove and replace, installation experience
- Experience as Sheet Metal worker/HVAC Installer
- A valid driver’s license with a suitable driving abstract as our service techs are required to drive company service vehicles.
- Must be able to provide own tools. Tool assistance program available as well.
- Must be able and willing to hold a positive, safe and professional attitude.
What We Offer
- Company van that is taken home every day.
- Sign-on bonus up to $2,000 – based on experience.
- Additional Health and Dental Benefits – we pay 50% for you and your family’s insurance premiums for health, dental, life insurance, and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Knight’s.
If you are a skilled and experienced 2nd year to Journeyman Sheet Metal Work/HVAC Installer looking for an exciting new opportunity in Calgary, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the first step towards joining our dynamic Service team!
Why Choose Knight?
Knight is a thriving Calgary based company that’s been operating in Calgary and area for almost 50 years – and we’re growing!
We offer competitive compensation packages and we also provide cost sharing for ongoing training, tools and boots. We also offer a potential retention bonus of up to $2,000.00! *
Safety is Important to Us
We have the best safety standards in the industry and we are COR Certified
You’ll Get the Respect You Deserve
Everyone at Knight is respected and treated as unique individuals, because the individual’s responsibilities impact them, their co-workers and the company.
WAll of our Service Technicians receive company branded uniforms (and laundry service!)
Recognition for a Job Well Done
We believe in giving all our employees the recognition they deserve when they go that “extra mile”.
We’ll Help You Grow!
We encourage ongoing training by helping to share the cost. Your goals and success measurements are determined by you and the company together. We also provide opportunity for High School students during the summer.
You’ll Have More Fun Working with Us
We pride ourselves on our positive, fun, and family focused company culture. We share our success with our employees and host a variety of company events for staff and their families.