To All of Our Valued Customers,
Due to the growing global concerns with COVID-19, we wanted to provide you with an update on our health and safety polices up to this date. As information and guidance from public health officials changes, we will reassess and change our procedures and protocols accordingly.
- We have asked all field level team members to limit their time in the office.
- Any team member that is showing signs or symptoms has been instructed to stay at home and call 811. The team member will then update the office once they have spoken to AHS with next steps.
- If any team member has traveled outside of Canada in the last two weeks they will be required to self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days.
- Our friendly office staff have been instructed to ask all customers if they have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days and if the customer has been showing any signs of cold or flu before booking a call.
- All tools and equipment to be used will be cleaned and disinfected prior to and after each service call.
As always, we feel privileged to serve you and hope everyone understands that we are taking these precautions to ensure we keep our customers, and our staff safe. The quality of our service is, and always has been our top priority. You can continue to count our great team to help you out not matter how big or small your project is.
Thank you for your time, if you should have any question or concerns please feel free to contact us.
The Knight Team