Bio-Clean Keeps Drains Flowing Without Harsh Chemicals
Bio-Clean is a natural, safe and environmentally-friendly drain cleaner. It consists of bacteria that love to eat the grease, oil, and other organic materials that will accumulate in your plumbing over time. It’ great for slow drains and clogs, and when used regularly, Bio-Clean will keep your drains clean and flowing freely. It’s even a Canadian product!
While you can’t buy Bio-Clean in your local hardware store, Knight is proud to offer this product to its customers and will deliver it right to your door on request.
Why Use Bio-Clean For Drain Cleaning?
Chemical drain cleaners are highly corrosive. They can burn your skin, and are especially dangerous to children and pets. They can also be extremely hazardous (in some cases even explosive) if they are accidentally mixed with other common household products. Even though we rely on them to clean our drains, they’re actually hazardous to your plumbing, especially PVC pipes.
Bio-Cleanis non-toxic and does not react in the same way.
- Prevents clogs that lead to emergency house calls and even floods.
- Safe to keep around your family, so you can store it at home worry-free.
- Safe for the environment. It will not alter the pH of the water and is harmless to fish, amphibians, and other creatures.
- Will not damage the finish on your sink or other fixtures.
- Safe for septic systems.
- Works wonders on grease traps.
- Great value – a little goes a long way.
How to Use Bio-Clean
- Bio-Clean should be mixed with warm (not hot) water vigorously for 30 seconds then applied when no water will be drained for six to eight hours (Bedtime or before leaving for work is a perfect time). This allows the bacteria time to embed themselves deep into the waste so they won’t be washed away when water is drained again. When circumstances do not allow for six to eight hours of non-drain use, simply mix the proper dosage with warm water and let it stand 20 minutes before pouring it down the drain. This will allow the bacteria time to wake up and be ready to start working on contact.
- Prevention of clogs: use one a month in all drains.
- Slow drains: add a small amount in the affected drain every day for one week or until the drain works normally.